There's always that day...

Blarg.

I hit one hell of a wall today.

I don't mind sharing it here, because I know all of you are writers/wreaders and I know that you'll probably understand.

The sleeplessness, caffeine and general exhaustion has dragged me to a stop. I only managed 1,150 words on my novel in an hour and a half, which is an incredibly slow rate. I usually have between 1,600 and 2,000 in that amount of time. But due to circumstances, I just can't go on any more for the day. At least not now.

So I wanted to find out what you all feel on those days. What causes your gears to grind to a halt? What brings you down so far that you can barely function at a human level, let alone a literary level?

There's always that day when everything crushes you. What causes those days?

Thanks for wreading!

Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts