Drag a broken leg to finish!

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

Hopefully, you're within 5,000 words of your goal, and have the time to sit down and finish things off either today or tomorrow. If not, there really is no shame in it. You've done a damn good job.

I guess the thing I want to get across today is this: If you're about to finish great! If not, also great!

Whatever you've been doing, don't stop for the next two days. If that means you can write 10,000 words in two days, by all means, go for it. I've tried that in the past, and it hasn't quite worked out. That's just the way it is for me. Even if you can only write 100 words a day, that's fine! You're doing your best and you are still moving forward!

The best thing I can tell you is that you can move forward. You need to move forward. Don't stop writing after NaNoWriMo. Edit. Get things done.

I'll be checking back in a couple days...

Thanks for wreading!

Jeff

Comments

Popular Posts